Strawberry Lemon Popsicles
On a hot summer day, there is nothing more refreshing than a homemade popsicle. This recipe is the perfect mix of sweet and savoury and it is a big crowd pleaser. I made it this Saturday and everyone from my grandparents to my niece loved it.
- 1/3 cup (65gr) sugar
- About 6 strawberries (150gr)
- 1 cup (240ml) fresh lemon juice (from about 4-6 lemons)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) water
- To make the simple syrup, boil 1/3 cup (80ml) of water in a small saucepan. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces. Divide the strawberries into 6 popsicle molds.
- Combine simple syrup, lemon juice and water. Add the lemonade into the molds and freeze.
Recipe from Sweet and Savoury by Shinee
And voila! You got yourself a delicious homemade popsicle. Wasn’t it super easy?