Beauty Review: YSL Touche Eclat
After hearing so much about how amazing the Touche Eclat is, I bought this highlighting cream few months ago. I am so glad I tried it, because I have been a big fan of it every since. It is very easy to use and is a great way to add subtle glow to your makeup. I use it on on cheekbones,lips and nose after I put my foundation on. Whenever I use this product, my face looks instantly refreshed, glowy and I look like I had an full 8 hour sleep even if I hadn’t. This product has been on the market for 21 years and it has won so many awards. I can definitely recommend this product to you. My sister sais it doesn’t really show much but I think it adds a subtle healthy glow that is crucial.
Apparently 1 is sold every 10 seconds! Can you believe that? Here are few ways to apply it.
- On the cheekbones -to highlight your features
- Around the eyes – to make them look bigger
- Underneath the eye – to hide the dark circles
- On the nose– to make it appear taller
- Around the lips– to make them look fuller
- On the corners of the nose- to hide the redness